Virtual Catholic Library

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Requirements nothing

REQUIREMENTS nothing

It is a collection of mellow afternoon, when the sun was slowly fading, I suddenly heard the song: "Just ask him to take away; expect nothing belongs to me, nothing is expected of me, let me be empty-handed, His only son to hold, I was chosen by the Lord forever. " ,  flaming heart fence and thrill.
In the minutes silence him, silent as the soul entered the realm of nowhere, so I tried but could not see, a long shadow every desire. Sir do u? There really is he? He is someone that I would usually pray. He is the one that I belong to. He is someone that I have wished. He is someone that I have occupied. He is someone that I have to choose forever. One question, one that no one awake to understand. Between black and white world confused, nowhere does not soothe my hearts.
Sing day after day Questions to ring, this chorus to chorus, then another: "Just hope he removed, would have nothing to possess, would not have anything bound children, so I was looking up, I find He is the truth, I was always co-operated with the Lord. " The question, though simple song and simple but it hides an urgent invitation, an invitation to follow him. The sentence was just fins to get music on my mind and reminded me to step forward. And now it has gone deep into the minds involved. It is a truth that life is how few people understand. Truth is not noble, not mysterious, but it still remained a 'suspect' that only you and I understand. Suddenly I came to think of me, I suddenly thought about how people have sacrificed their lives for His service. Why would he leave out? Why would not have anything? Why do not expect anything binding? It remains a 'mystery' that only He understands the new baby. 'He is the way, the truth, a light' [1] that the constant desire. Surely not suddenly that authors can write on this is the music. Sure it's a rush of emotion, an experience, an experience of the 'still relevant' [2] of the human condition.
I tried it and met in an accident, as the author has found the file and see that poetry offerings (Song of Offerings) Tagore's genius [3] . A chance to surprise, made ​​me feel excited again about the way his life. An inner transformation really needs to be done, to return to 'nothing' as the lyrics encouragement. The title seemed silly again become the site for those who want to see him, as Cardinal Nguyen Van Thuan said: " Remove all without leaving the child shall not leave anything, because you will yourself slowly slowly waved to contribute back what you put first. " [4]
Every time I hear this song, a fun glowing hearts fence and raised in me a belief that love and violence that it seemed to attract me into the mysterious world of spirituality. After you ask him to delete all the line still in mind, guiding authors ask him about the place of love by what I ask him to erase, to his love always reigns in my heart: "Just hope He put away, expecting nothing to hold, would have nothing but pride, so I only know love, love alone his whole life me, I see God the Source of Love. " A noble gesture, an earnest pleading and that is a truly a waiver if one wants to follow him.
Difficult, is not you? Difficult for you as well as I thought but not really difficult if we are determined to quit. Giving up does not mean torturing yourself or throw up all that is to give yourself or otherwise giving a my own to love and serve the truth. Since then thank Him for help, we can come to the land of love, filled with human love. It is the hope that all who desire the truth is every expectation.
Police vow to wish you a happy day and ask Him to bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment